Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I am a US citzen 21 years old. Can I file for mother to

Customer Question

I am a US citzen 21 years old. Can I file for mother to Adjust her Status and receive her green card in USA, without having to go to a US Consulate? She came to USA qith a B-2 Visa
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

If your mother entered legally with a B2 visa and you are 21 years old and a US citizen, then YES you can file all the applications for your mother to receive her green card here in the US and she does not have to depart the US in order to do this.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not satisfied with your answer. I specifically asked if I may file the I-130 in conjunction with the I-485, plus accompanying docs. Als. How long it will take for my mother to get her EAD?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Waiting for the answer!!!

I apologize, I do not see that question in your first question: this is what I got from you:

But I am more than happy to answer it for you.

YES, you can file the I-485 at the same time as the I-130 since your mother entered on the B2 visa. Her EAD will take about 3-4 months after you send all the forms.

I hope this helps and answers your questions. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can answer or clarify for you.

Please let me know if you received that and if you have any other questions that I can answer or clarify for you.