Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Am petitioner for my brother Visa available,i submitted IV

Customer Question

am petitioner for my brother Visa available,i submitted IV Application(DS-260)in the application he has his wife and 2 small children.on summary info.states each applicant accompanying the principle applicant will need to complete(Form DS-26) does that mean to fill out DS-260 for each child and his wife and do we have to pay fee for each one?,2nd Q on Aug 11 2016 will be one year since the NVC told Visa available by just sending emails to NVC is that consider contact so will not pa fee again
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Yes, each applicant, even the children need to fill out DS-260 and pay the fee.

Yes, sending emails to NVC should be considered enough contact, but you should try to send in the applications before that.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.