Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I am holding INdian passport and i am in Dubai. currently i

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I am holding INdian passport and i am in Dubai. currently i got H1 B approval for the year 2016 - 2019. IN my currently passport surname is ***** ***** given name is ***** ***** where yandra is my surname
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no idea.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
now i would like to go for split my given name into surname as yandra and given name as rajasekhar. If i will go to consulate for interview with old and new passport for stamping is tehre any issue.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

There is no way to guarantee that there will not be an issue. Assuming that you don't have an H-1B visa stamp at all, you are going to have to get one eventually. Many H-1B cases from India are placed in Administrative Processing. Since they will probably have to re-run your background check, there is a good chance that your case will be placed into Administrative Processing. The faster you go for stamping, the better chance you have to get the visa stamp before October 1st when you have to travel to the U.S. to work. The only other option is to leave your passport alone and have the visa stamp match your passport, but even then this is no guarantee that your case will not be placed into Administrative Processing.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.