Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

A 3 mouths visa cost to get

Customer Question

A 3 mouths visa cost for a Phillips to get
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Can you please rephrase your question? I'm sorry but I don't understand exactly what you are asking..

Are you asking the price for someone in the Philippines to get a 3 months visitor visa to the US?

You are not charged more money for answering my questions.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

The cost for the B1/B2 visa which is a tourist visa that is good for a 6 months visa is $160.

There is no 3 months visa from the Philippines only the 6 months.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

Please kindly remember to leave a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the STARS. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. If you don't leave a rating, I receive no credit for my time.

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Also the question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish.." So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost, don't worry. Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.