Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My case is with the NVC EB3 unskilled labour. And the NVC

Customer Question

My case is with the NVC EB3 unskilled labour. And the NVC have sent me my packet 3. i am a citizen of south korea and my husband is from Ghana. we have 2 kids. My first son was born in America and he doesn't need to apply right cos he has an american passport/. SO my agent filled for me and my husband and my second son. My questions is that with EB3 unskilled , what are my chances of getting approved for the green card at the us embassy in south korea? My company in USA has sent me my employment letter and my other documents are ready but I am still nervous about the visa interview.
24 July 2016 12:33
I have paid more than 30,000 us dollars to reach the this stage so far and I am a lil bit paranoid about the visa interview officer. What are my chances?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 3 months ago.

I will send you an offer for a skype call.