Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

Another question. My husband had got rejected the USA visa

Customer Question

Another question. My husband had got rejected the USA visa (non immigrant) for 3 times in the past due to the officer who wasn't satisfied about his intention of going to the USA. In this case, Could this jeopardize my chances of getting approved of my EB3 visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

No, your husband's failure to prove intent to return does not have any bearing on your EB3 case because you are an intending immigrant under the EB3 petition and do not intend to return, you are going to the US to live and work.

I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.