Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My I485 application under life act, css, lulac denied in

Customer Question

My I485 application under life act, css, lulac denied in 2008 in NY I file I90B no reply of decision.I just got receipt notice back in 2009 & it's still pending can I apply for work permit I'm having trouble to get job , I have been used for work, & victim of abuse labor and money fraud. My so called friend promised shared in business & after two years he kicked me out and didnt pay my salary and taxes.i need help in immigration and justice what I do to bring my self back out of nerves breaks.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

How did you enter the U.S.? Illegally or with a visa? Which visa? What country are you from? How long ago did you enter the U.S.? How old were you when you entered the U.S.? If you were a victim of a crime, what crime? Did you report it to the police? Did you help the police? Please try to answer each question. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm from Pakistan I was 19 in 1981 and 25 in 1987 , not crime , victim of fraud and abuse labor , I have prof of cashier checks I gave for business partnership here in USA and my brother gave to his brother in Pakistan there was nothing on my name so he called cops on me and ask to leave the shop he register corporation on his daughter name and didn't pay me for working and didn't pay payroll tax.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I stated I enter in 1981 and exit in 1987 and re enter in 1987

Sorry about the delay. I had signed off for the evening and will have sporadic internet access throughout the day. But do not worry, I will help you if the law allows. What was the reason your LULAC petition was denied? Did an attorney file the I-290B? What did you argue in the I-290B? Also, what visa did you use to enter the U.S.?