Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.

My niece is 23 y/o from South Korea on a student work visa,

Customer Question

My niece is 23 y/o from South Korea on a student work visa, she wants to join the Military Service but cannot do this as she is not a citizen, what can I do to help her
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 3 months ago.

Your niece can enlist under the MAVNI program

If she gets through basic training the Army will assist her in swearing in as a US citizen.

Here is a story of a Chinese woman who did this

I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Expert:  Judith replied 3 months ago.

I have sent you an offer for a telephone call. It is in your email box.