Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am a 20 year old permanent resident with residency in the

Customer Question

Hello, I am a 20 year old permanent resident with residency in the U.S. since 1999. In 2013 after I graduated high school, I returned to Poland to pursue a university degree. During the 3 years I've been out of of U.S. on and off, with some trips lasting longer than six months.
My immediate family has stayed in the U.S. including my mom, dad, and two sisters (who are american citizens). The degree I pursued was also conducted in English as my plan was to return to the U.S. after I finish, which I am.
Since I've been out of the U.S. for so long for certain periods. Will I be able to apply due to me breaching 6 months abroad and falling short of the "continuous residence requirement?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I believe your question refers to continuous residence requirement for naturalization if I am not mistaken?

"Will I be able to apply due to me breaching 6 months abroad and falling short of the "continuous residence requirement?"

I will offer you the phone call discussion as requested.

Judith

The phone call offer should be in your email box.

Judith

May I answer anything additional for you to earn your satisfaction. I strive to give good customer service and comprehensive answers. I feel I have failed you. Please tell me what additional information would be helpful.
Judith

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Judith
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am back in the US, my phone number is ***********
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please contact me tomorrow or you can call my dads cellphone at *********
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you still have time tonight that would work too, not sure if it's too late for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** the way.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 10 months ago.

You have to accept the offer for ap hone call before I can call you.

Judith