Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

What is 212 (a)(6)(C)(l)? And we 't know what to do after

Customer Question

What is 212 (a)(6)(C)(l) ? And we don't know what to do after the interview they gave a green waiver to my father
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

It means that somewhere along the line some fraud or misrepresentation was committed to obtain a visa. So what was the fraud or misrepresentation and what were you applying for now that you were denied?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Did your father apply for a non-immigrant visa or an immigrant visa? A waiver was granted to him? He is currently inside of the U.S. now? Please respond so that I may help you. Thank you.

If they granted the waiver, then they should issue the visa. If it was a non-immigrant waiver, they should issue the non-immigrant visa. If it was an immigrant waiver, they should issue the immigrant visa. If you don't let me have more information, there isn't much more I can tell you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Charry Anne. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

If they gave him the visa and the waiver, he can use both to enter the U.S. Not sure what else I can tell you. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!