Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am applicant who sponsored my wife i had my visa interview

Customer Question

Hi I am applicant who sponsored my wife i had my visa interview on 21th march 2016 and was told clear that my visa has been approved.
since that date up to date there's no changed my case Issue, So my question is if the CO Approved my visa why it takes so long?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you can thank me by issuing me a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

What type of visa is it?