Lorens35
Lorens35, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years of legal practice.
17897874

I need to know if there is a basic travel allowance of $3400

Customer Question

I need to know if there is a basic travel allowance of $3400 required proff shown at nigeria airport before an individual who has a passport and a visa to travel to the United States.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: A lady I've been on line with is coming here to live , and I not sure about this bta
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lorens35 replied 4 months ago.

There is no such thing as BTA. Anyone claiming to need you to send money for BTA is trying to scam you. BTA does not exist.

Do not send money and cut off the correspondence. The person is a criminal trying to steal from you. They deserve no explanation.

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 4 months ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

Expert:  Lorens35 replied 4 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.