Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

What are the repercussions if a US citizen born in Turkey

Customer Question

What are the repercussions if a US citizen born in Turkey goes on vacation to Turkey with wife and child and returns home to US leaving the Turkish motherbehindwith her family?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you asking if it affects the US citizen somehow? If it affects the Turkish wife? Are you asking about the child? Please be specific.

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!