Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!

I am 31 years old. I am in NYC with Visa B2, months, from

Customer Question

I am 31 years old. I am in NYC with Visa B2, for 6 months, from Dominican Republic. My father is Citizen and lived in NY. How long it takes if my father fill fo me to get residence? Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 3 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Are you married or single?

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!