Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Does it take years to get an r2 visa? My husband has been

Customer Question

Does it take years to get an r2 visa ? My husband has been told by several people that it does.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
how long does it take to process r1 visa
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

An R-2 is a dependent's visa which is available immediately upon approval of the R-1 visa petition approval. Both the R1 and R2 apply for the visa stamp together. Each file their own DS-160 and then schedule their visa interview together.

I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith