CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Can I retain you as my lawyer rest of 2016.incase I have any

Customer Question

Can I retain you as my lawyer for the rest of 2016.incase I have any issue that requires an immediate response. What's your address or your contact address in Texas that will cover such service. How much is the such service.
More so,i have to appreciate the convenience of your online legal services but sometimes people don't easily develop confidence on things they cannot see or feel.Regards,
Onyekachi
+17742970419
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney assisting you today. Can I ask you what is your issue that needs immediate response?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
None but tomorrow you might have need for a lawyer that you can locate but not an online lawyer. Don't mind the use of ' urgent'.
Thank you
Onyekachi
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is***** am another expert on the forum, your prior expert opted out, this sometimes happens.

The terms of use on the site prohibit us from soliciting or accepting customers as clients on the forum. And the site is a "general information forum" only - we do not provide legal representation here.

You can find local attorneys (who can represent you) using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).