How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I retain you as my lawyer rest of 2016.incase I have any

Customer Question

Can I retain you as my lawyer for the rest of 2016.incase I have any issue that requires an immediate response. What's your address or your contact address in Texas that will cover such service. How much is the such service.
More so,i have to appreciate the convenience of your online legal services but sometimes people don't easily develop confidence on things they cannot see or feel.Regards,
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be the attorney assisting you today. Can I ask you what is your issue that needs immediate response?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
None but tomorrow you might have need for a lawyer that you can locate but not an online lawyer. Don't mind the use of ' urgent'.
Thank you
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is***** am another expert on the forum, your prior expert opted out, this sometimes happens.

The terms of use on the site prohibit us from soliciting or accepting customers as clients on the forum. And the site is a "general information forum" only - we do not provide legal representation here.

You can find local attorneys (who can represent you) using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Related Immigration Law Questions