Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Nice. Ok: My girlfriend wants to move here from Costa Rica.

Customer Question

How hard will it be for her to find a job in America?
She is 18 almost 19 and pretty poor of course. I am 25 and fairly wealthy for my age.
How easy will it be for her to continue her education in America?
Which type of work Visa should she apply for?
If she finds a job like at Walmart for 15,000$ per year...how do you think that compares to her staying in Costa Rica and earning a programming degree as far as salaries she can get with that job in her own country?
I know its alot...thanks...I just dont want to put her through a big mess. Its a big move for her.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is her educational background? Does she have a university degree? If so, what kind? Certifications, etc?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.