Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience.

Responded the RFE with evaluation and expert opinion on my

Customer Question

Responded the RFE with evaluation and expert opinion on my education equivalency and Professional experience with 3 different university professors.
What happens to my case, if the supporting document of one of the professors gets missed to submit like Registrer letter and University Accrediation copy which is mentioned as required in RFE.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for the answer provided. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s site disclaimers.

Expert:  Maverick replied 3 months ago.

USCIS requires that you submit all the requested materials at the same time. If some of the requested evidence is missing the USCIS will make a decision based only on what you first submitted. If you send additional evidence in a separate mailing, even if you send these documents prior to the deadline, USCIS will likely not consider it when deciding your case.