Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

How are you? i have applied, Notice Explaining USCIS'

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: how are you?
JA: I'm good. And you?
Customer: i have applied for h1b
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed
On June 30, 2016, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July 14, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-***-***-****. If you move, go to to give us your new mailing address.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: he told me he did not receive yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: is it denial
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You are saying that this notice appears online and you are waiting for the notice to come in the mail and you want to know if we have any idea of what it could be?