Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I married a us citizen and submit all those immigration

Customer Question

hello , i married a us citizen and submit all those immigration papers and my biometric is already done by couple of days ago ,but now i find my wife she is gay and we never sleep together .Now in that situation i'm really broke and one of my friend she is also a US citizen and approach me to marry her .In that situation if i divorce and get married again what would be happen in immigration .and i came by a c1d visa and married in b1/b2 and i'm already out of status on 4th july .
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Please explain what you mean by you came by a "C1d visa" and you married in B1/B2 visa.

You will not be charged more for answering my questions.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my my answer to your question but you did not reply to my questions. I cannot help you if you do not reply to me.