Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

I am an American citizen (born and raised), I have 7 kids

Customer Question

I am an American citizen (born and raised), I have 7 kids two were born in the USA, 4 have US Passports that needs to be updated, and my youngest doesn't have a passport. How do I begin the process?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

As long as you already have a birth certificate for the child (Consular Report of Birth Abroad) then you can directly apply for a passport for your youngest either by making an appointment at the nearest passport office. You have no choice but to go in person because of his age (if it's under 16). Here are the instructions https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/first-time.html

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.