Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I'm a permanent resident; is there a way I can bring a

Customer Question

I'm a permanent resident; is there a way I can bring a fiancée to the US with a K visa?
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: no pending application; i'm just wondering before I do anything silly.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: well, i'm a permanent resident through asylum years ago and I wanted to be engaged to a lady that is not from here, so I don't know if a K visa would work.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately, there is no way you can do this at this time under current law. For more information, click here.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.