Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Apply viza from Mexico Do u know anyone as expert in? I'm in

Customer Question

Apply for US viza from Mexico for foreign Do u know anyone as expert in ?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I'm in Mexican city now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Applied before from my country but I rejected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Which visa would you like to apply for?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Us viza can I enter to there not important what type ?

It is important the type of visa it is. What is your purpose/reason for coming to the U.S.?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
B1 .b2

Ok. And what would you like to know about applying for the B-2?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can I apply from Mexico .what do I need

You are Mexican or you live legally in Mexico?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just came here

What country are you from? You are illegally in Mexico?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't have any viza or residency

What country are you from?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Russia

And you are illegally living in Mexico?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I can stay here for 180 days I belive but I'd like to know I have more chance to take a viza here ???

The honest answer is that you would probably have to go to Russia to apply. Why? Because you don't have significant ties to Mexico and you are only a visitor in Mexico. The U.S. Embassy in Mexico could take you for processing if you had an emergency reason or at least an extremely urgent reason, but without it, more than likely they will tall you to apply at the U.S. Embassy in Russia. If you still want to try, here is he official link:

https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/tourism-visitor/

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How about if I getm Mexican residency?

Then yes, the U.S. Embassy in Mexico would take you for processing since you would be legally residing in Mexico.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
But u haven't told me anything yet ???

I did. I told you that you most likely will not be allowed to process a visitor visa at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico because you are just a visitor in Mexico. So now you know that you would have to get Mexican residency or have a more stable stay in Mexico to be able to apply for a B-2 at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico. I also gave you an official link on how to apply for the B-2 visa at the U.S. Embassy in Mexico. So I have told you plenty. What else do you want to know?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!