Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My issue is that i applied to a federal job as a deputy

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My issue is that i applied to a federal job as a deputy trainee and answered yes to a question regarding fraud, while waiting for my citizenship interview
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: what do you mean?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It confuses me because about 6 years ago, I was mislead by my tax prepator for three years, and used my friend and her child as exemptions on my taxes, as soon as i realized it was wrong, I contacted the IRS, and made an installment payment plan, I was never arrested, convicted or charged.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have but i feel that did not get the right asnwers
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: the amount exceed to more than 10,000, in one of the citizenship questions is about moral character, I don't know if these are grounds to be deported, i renewed my green card about 7 months ago, i have been a green card holder for more than 20 years.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You already filed the N-400? Have you had your interview yet?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Since you have not been convicted or cited or anything like that, you could answer honestly NO to questions #23 to 28 on the N-400. You may have to explain what happened and prove that you are on a payment plan, but you should be ok.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!