Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.

I am a US resident and I want to marry a non US resident in

Customer Question

I am a US resident and I want to marry a non US resident in America.? We do not care at the moment about green card or anything like that.. We are just curious how and where we can, which state, we can be married in.? Please provide me with any detail information pertaining to this.
She doesnt have a green card or resident card. Again, we know the process for visa and immigration and such. We just want to get married.
We are will to travel to any state and such for the option.
Thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You are just looking for the different procedures and requirements in different states to get married?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Here is a link where you can look at all the different requirements in the different states:

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Ryan. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Something is wrong with the site and nothing was forward. Just now checking up on why. since there is an issue with your website, you answer is was not recieved at the appropriate time and I request a refund.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have found the answer myself and have already left the states to fulfil my question. Please be nice and have your company refund my payment and please have your website updated. I find this unfair and none fruitful.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I will the correct review once I find time to search this website again. Or your company can send me an answer about refund to***@******.***

If you like, you may email *****@******.*** or *****@******.***. Good luck.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you and have a good day

You too.