Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I traveled US on 26 June 2016 but was not allowed to enter

Customer Question

hi i traveled US on 26 June 2016 but was not allowed to enter USA the cbp was not convinced to my explanation and remove me under 235 b 1 and stamped my visa cancelled i was having b1/b2 visa and was travelling for pleasure. They just put my cell and the passport in an envelope which i got after i landed but i didn't get any other documents / paper. now i am not understanding what to do and how to revoke the cancellation.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. You were supposed to receive paperwork from the officer. What did you misrepresent or lie about?

Hello again.. I would be happy to answer your question but I noticed that you haven't replied to my inquiries I cannot help you without these answers. Please reply when you can. Thanks!