Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am co fused about an immigration situation and seeking

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I am co fused about an immigration situation and seeking some help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, i am only looking at available discussions on internet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Ya
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I am unclear as to what your situation is. Please describe it for me and tell me what your questions are.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

I'd like to help you, but if you do not ask a specific question or tell me about your situation, I don't see what I can do for you. Please respond. Do not worry, I will not ask you for your name or any private information.

Is someone trying to deport you? Do not worry, I will not ask for your name or any private information. No one reports anything here.