Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My uncle's I-129r was approved, later revoked but uncle

Customer Question

my uncle's I-129r was approved, later revoked but uncle never received revocation notice, what to do?
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no, I have been calling uscis every single day to tell them we never received a revocation notice, they are not responding?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: we need to check the reason of revocation, need copy of the revocation notice first?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, Church applied for GS form #I-129-R and it was approved, but GS went to volunteer for two weeks outside the city and send a letter to uscis that he should inform them moving.
Next thing GS know his I-129-R was revoked but he never received revocation noticed in the mail?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have been calling USCIS for GS every single day, but they are not giving me any answer, finally one officer told me to fill out G-396 to pull the record but I am not sure how long it will take to pull the copy of this record.
Question-how we can rectify and restore GS to his original status?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

As you said, you need to first find out the reason for the revocation before you can figure out how to rectify the issue for the denial and then reapply. You (your uncle) would need to use the Info Pass to schedule an appointment with USCIS' local office to request the information. Click on the link below for more information:

https://my.uscis.gov/appointment

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.