Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I wanted to know if i can marry without papersin USA, am

Customer Question

I wanted to know if i can marry without papersin USA , am laving illegally I do not have any papers.
please waiting your answer thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Did you enter the US legally and then become illegal? Or did you enter the US illegally?

If illegally, how long have you been in the US illegally?