Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Misrepresented a material fact or committed fraud to attempt

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: Misrepresented a material fact or committed fraud to attempt to receive a visa – INA section 212(a)(6)(C)(i)
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: yes i have misrepresented
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: what can i do ?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: that happen 2012
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: what can i do ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note: (1) If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; and (2) I answer most questions within the hour. However, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and JA’s site disclaimers presented to you earlier. Finally, please remember to assign a feedback rating to close out the question.

1. Can you please give us more background information so we can better assist you?

2. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?