Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Apologies but just to confirm a point related to my previous

Customer Question

For Judith - Apologies but just to confirm a point related to my previous question: exit and return dates at the airport are to be counted as days spent in the U.S, correct? I know that the guidliens say that days partially spent in the U.S are considered "in the U.S" days, but is the USCIS officer looks at it in the same manner (as in the guidelines) if there is a borderline case where those partial days are those that can move it from eligibility to non-eligibility?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 11 months ago.

Welcome back

exit and return dates at the airport are to be counted as days spent in the U.S, correct?

Yes, the examiner has no discretion to claim those days were not spent in the US.

Judith