Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Can sops or my child if I'm on disability she is unmarried

Customer Question

Can sops or my child if I'm on disability she is unmarried and obtained all her higher education in this country she even have her masters in communication and arts from Nyit
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It's New York
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes she has. But her application has been in their hands for about 10 years or more. They were waiting for Visas. No word from them for years now.
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: She was saying that my child got to go back nome for 10years I'm unable to take care off myself had two knee replacements and back surgery. I'm in constant pain plus I'm diabetic with complications
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I'm 70+years old and my only child what am I to do. I receive $733+per month as my only income I need her help to survive
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You are a U.S. Citizen and you petitioned for your child? How did your child enter the U.S.? What country was your child born in? How old is your child now? How old was your child when she entered the U.S.?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you do not answer my questions, I cannot tell you why the petition it taking so long and how much longer you have to wait and even if she can use it when the time comes. But what I can tell you is that if you do not earn enough income, you can look for a Joint Sponsor for the financial aspect of the case. This Joint Sponsor must also file the same Affidavit of Support that you do and submit the same evidence that you still have to submit. The Joint Sponsor can be any U.S. Citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident that is over the age of 18 that makes the minimum amount. It does not have to be a family member or a household member.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.