DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at Drake Law Firm PLC
89364048

Have a USA VISA, But when they stamp it can not track back

Customer Question

Have a USA VISA, But when they stamp it can not track back five years of entering and exiting USA.
Submitted: 5 months ago via ForeignBorn.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Why do you want to track back five years of entering and exiting the US? Are you applying for a Green Card?

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have to prove the time in and out for audit.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Station in Afghanistan for eight years
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
CustomerI have to prove the time in and out for audit.
Station in Afghanistan for eight years
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 5 months ago.

I am not sure you will be able to get that information from Homeland Security or CBP. My experience with those requirements is that they expect you to keep track of your travels to the US during the time period. You can prove it but multiple ways including any airline booking confirmations that you have, etc. Are you able to do so that way? Worst case, I believe that your stating under the penalty of perjury will also suffice (granted you will be recalling to the best of your recollection).