Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

How do I get a card wife?

Customer Question

How do I get a green card for my wife?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 5 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. We will talk back and forth until I have all the information I need from you, and you will respond until you have all the information you need. Once you've received the information you need, you will thank me by giving me a a positive rating of 3, 4, or 5 stars. This is the only way I get credit for doing my job, so please do not forget this before leaving the site.

Is she in the US right now? If so, what is her status?

ARe you a US citizen?r

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i am a parolee

Please answer all of my questions.

Again, is she in the US right now? If so, in what status?

When you say you are a parolee, do you mean a Cuban refugee? What kind of parolee?

Are you a permanent resident with a green card?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She is not in the USA, i am a cuban refugee, not yet resident, a couple of months until that

OK, thank you very much. Kindly remember that I do not get a salary here. Your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, before leaving the site today. Thank you!

ANSWER: Your wife cannot get a green card through you until you get green card. And if she is not in the US, then you would get your green card, and the file for her, or she would come to the US under the Cuban Family Reunification Parole (CFRP) Program.

Here is all of the information on the CFRP: https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/humanitarian-parole/cuban-family-reunification-parole-cfrp-program

I hope I have answered your questions. I aim to give you excellent service, even if the outcome is not what you wanted. So I am happy to answer any related follow-up questions you might have, at no additional charge.

And if you want to talk on the phone for 30 minutes, I can send you an offer for that.

Once you have received an answer, please leave a positive rating by choosing on the 3, 4 or 5 stars so I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

And if you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!