Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Have h1b visa from 2 comapnies ( via h1 transfer ), i joined

Customer Question

have h1b visa from 2 comapnies ( via h1 transfer ), i joined one company, but not happy, its been 2 weeks, can I join another one now, since I have a valid visa?
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I am not sure you understand you are charged twice, once for this Q&A and once for the phone call.

I will send you an offer for the phone call and then you can request customer service to refund you the value of the Q&A you were charged for and just leave the charge for the phone call if you choose that option.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.

There was an error with the ability for me to make the offer of a phone call to you.

If you want to proceed with that please see if your credit card company put a stop on the charge because that sometimes happens to prevent fraud.

If you want to proceed with written Q&A just let me know and we can continue with that.

Judith

Expert:  Judith replied 5 months ago.

I see that the offer for a phone call has now gone through. Would you like to talk?

If so you need to accept the offer in your mail box and then enter your phone number in the private information box so I can call you.

Judith

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I got the answer from someone else