Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

What are my chances of obtaining citizenship?

Customer Question

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** and I will help you with this also. Can you give me more information on your background so I can know about your chances? How long have you been a resident, how long have you spent inside the US in the last 5 years? Do you have any arrests or convictions?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
First of all I'm a U.S. America and I didn't get an answer to my first question as to whether or not my fiancé 'A Canadian Citizen'
could avoid the $575 dollar waiver fee to enter the United States again after being denied entry over a year ago on her way to met me at a Grateful Dead Concert.....Something happened to where I never got a response.....And is this costing me more than my initial sign up fee?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
She was denied entry for possession of a quarter of a joint.....does that mean we could never get married in the US and she could never get American citizenship?

You asked two separate questions in two separate posts so I am answering your questions separately for clarity purposes. Please keep your answers about the waiver in the other subject. It is two separate post to make it easier. I have asked you another question in the other post so when you answer that I can continue helping you regarding the waiver question.

As for this post, you asked " what are my chances of obtaining citizenship"? That sounds like you are not a US citizen if you want to obtain citizenship. If I am missing something, please further explain this question about citizenship.

I do not know what you are being charged. I do not work for the website. You would have to speak to customer service about that.