Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My mother attempted to enter thenUnited States in September

Customer Question

My mother attempted to enter thenUnited States in September of 1998. She was inspected and it was found that her passport didn't belong to her. The passport had a picture of my mother embedded to it. She re-entered the US in 2000 which makes her inadmissible. She has been granted TPS since 2000 but in 2015 it was found that she is inadmissible but a waiver was sent and approved. In 2006 she was approved parole and went back to her country and came back with inspection. My step-dad (U.S. Citizen) petitioned for her but she was found inadmissible again and the only option she has now is to file a motion to re-open. Is there any chance to file the motion and be found admissible since her last entry was through parole?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What is the reason that her last decision says that she is currently inadmissible?

You are not charged more for answering my questions.