JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Experience:  JustAnswer
94416922

I filed a I130 Petition Relative with Immigration Services

Customer Question

I filed a I130 Petition for Alien Relative with Immigration Services for my sister over 5 years now and since then we have received an approval visa petition notice which gives the priority date of March 16, 2011. Now for from that time until now we have been just waiting and don't see any end in site seeing that they are backed until 2005? However, I wanted to see if there is any more we could do regarding getting legal papers to at least work and travel back to visit my grand mother who is not doing so well. I have two sons I would like to take care of, is there anything we could do more?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.