How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had Filed my 1-90 iin March 2014, as my 20 year GC was

Customer Question

I had Filed my 1-90 iin March 2014, as my 20 year GC was going to expire in August and then I had medical and personal difficuktuies and moved and didnt follow up n my figer prints, so 8 month later they denigjed me and now I dont know what to do
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

There is no 20 year green card. Do you mean the 10 year card for US permanent residency?

Have you gone online to check the status of the case? Do you have the receipt with the case number ***** do that? The filing fee is a total of $450 there is no additional filing fee.

Who called you about what? I don't know what you mean your affairs are out of order and need help?