Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I had asked you a question 3-4 days back regarding the RFE

Customer Question

Hi Jennifer,
I had asked you a question 3-4 days back regarding the RFE that I got on my EAD application.
As discussed in our earlier communication, I had sent my response to RFE on Saturday, Jun 11th 2016 via USPS Express mail.
But it seems that USPS has misplaced and delayed my document!What do I do in this case? Shall I resend my response?Do I need to add any verbiage in my cover letter that 'this is a duplicate response'.
Would you have any thoughts? If you recommend that I send a duplicate response, can you guide me as to what I need to write about it in the cover letter / any other place.As a fyi, my current EAD is expiring in two days.Thanks!
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This issue is now resolved. USPS was able to find my mailed package and it is on its way to be delivered today.
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Ok, great!