Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I'm from the US and have been living in Panama -1/2 years

Customer Question

I’m from the US and have been living in Panama for 5-1/2 years but have never gotten a residency visa. I just leave Panama every six months for a day or so, go to Costa Rica, then return. I am now concerned as to how long I can do this. Panama is my home and I don’t want to get locked out. Also, I recently heard a rumor about needing some sort of vaccination to be re-admitted. Do you know anything about this?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

This is a question about the immigration laws in Panama? I ask because this is a U.S. immigration law forum.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This question is about Panamanian law.

The problem is that I do not believe we have experts in that area of law here What you could do is go to our sister site of www.justanswer.es and post your question in our Ley de Panama forum and that should work. If you want to do that, I can put in for a refund of this question. Let me know.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your promptness. I may check with your sister site. Yes, please cancel the billing for this enquiry as the issue was not resolved.
*********** *********

Ok. Will do. Thank you.