Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

What programs are available interpreter that worked forces

Customer Question

What programs are available for an interpreter that worked for Coalition forces during Operation Iraqi Freedom over a period of 5 years which documents can be provided. He is a Palestinian citizen but was born and raised in Iraq his entire life. No one seems to want to help non-Iraqi citizens relocate to another country or the U.S. I have checked with the IRAP but being Palestinian does not meet the criteria for refugee or Special Immigrant Visa, nor can organizations like No One Left Behind be of assistance. Please assist me in obtaining the appropriate program that could assist this individual in relocating to the U.S., as his life is in danger daily. Please provide me step by step instructions on what application to fill out, was told the DS-260 but requires a case number ***** which he has not began the process.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

There are options but none are quick when it comes to immigrating to the US. What do you consider to be not "timely"?