Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of criminal litigation experience.
18321761

Is there a need of a basic travelling allowance when

Customer Question

Is there a need of a basic travelling allowance when travelling to America? If yes how much and where are you paying it to?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. It's only $5.
Customer: How to pay those dollars?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: What steps to follow to do that?
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No l haven't because she only came up with this when l was about to finalise the trip and she said there are some irregularities....she was quiet and then she came up with this BTA
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Can you please find out if she is a real registered agent or a scammer and she always communicate with emails no contact and is not having an account on her name she always send different peoples acvoun details
JA: I'm the Immigration Lawyer's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: What other information is needed to nab all those who are scammers? Can you trace her with her email?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 5 months ago.

There is no such thing as a basic travel allowance. This is a false requirement that we only see in internet romance frauds. You don't have to show Immigration any kind of money to step on a plane. This is simply a way to find some plausible sounding reason to urge you to send thousands of dollars to your scammer.

Law enforcement agencies and state department agencies all over the world warn about the "BTA" or the "Declaration Fee." Again these do not exist and are conclusive proof that you've found yourself a romance scammer.

I don't know where your "friend" is supposedly from, but asking for this has become so popular with Ghana romance scammers that Ghana's own Immigration Service warns of this fraud right on their website. You can see it for yourself here by clicking on the link I have provided and choosing the FAQ option from the column on the left. The US Embassy also warns of this right on their website.

Walk away from your scammer. Send no money and have no further contact. Report her to your law enforcement authorities.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Excellent