Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

IS THERE A REQUIREMENT TO SHOW PROOF OF FINANCIES KNOWN AS

Customer Question

IS THERE A REQUIREMENT TO SHOW PROOF OF FINANCIES KNOWN AS BASIC TRAVEL ALLOWANCE WHEN LEAVINING ON HOLIDAY
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

There is no Basic Travel Allowance requirement when departing from the US on holiday or for any other reason.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again. I noticed that you were able to view my answer to you but you did not accept or ask me any other question. Is there any other follow up question that I can answer for you? I'm sorry if my answer was not what I wanted to hear but I was honest with you and I hope you were satisfied. Your satisfaction is my goal. Thanks for your consideration.