Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I started working after ending the project A, but within the

Customer Question

I started working for Client B after ending the project for Client A, but within the Same MSA ( Metropolitan Statidtical Area). Does it requires New LCA and H-1b amendment.
Can any one please help me on this.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

No, no new LCA or amended petition is required if the job title, duties and MSA are unchanged and you have just moved from Client A to Client B. This is no longer considered a "material change" requiring the amended petition.

I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith