Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
26296561

I am trying to find a visa to bring someone I met while on

Customer Question

I am trying to find a visa to bring someone I met while on vacation in Thailand here. We both agree that fiancee visa is something we don't want to do, we would like to spend more time together before we marry. We would like for her to be able to work when she gets here but she doesn't have any "Special" ability.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am afraid there is simply generally would be no visa option that currently exist under the circumstances you have described and the only option generally would be if you want to spend more time with this person is either fiancee visa or you would have to travel to Thailand to spend more time with this person.

There are some other visas available for investors, but such visas would require an investment ranging from $500,000 to 1,000,000.

I am very sorry to provide you with this bad news, but please understand that I do have professional obligation to provide JustAnswer.com customers with correct answers, even when answer is not favorable to the customer.

I wish you the best of luck and God bless you!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Thank you.