Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My son's vis category was changed from F2A to F2B an this is

Customer Question

my son's vis category was changed from F2A to F2B an this is what they sent me : Currently, this case cannot be reviewed for applicability of the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), as there is no visa number available according to this case's priority date and visa category.
JA: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?
Customer: No
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: The case was approved when my son was under the age eligible fro F2
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James, and I will be assisting you. As we work through your questions, think about this as a conversation. I will ask you questions until I have the information I need, and then I will provide you with an answer. While it might take some time to get through this, we will get through it together.

Please allow me some time to review and consider your questions. Thank you.

What is his nationality?

What is his birthdate?

What is the priority date?

When was the I-130 approved?

Hi again,

I received a message that you reviewed my response and you require additional assistance. However I cannot see your correspondence above.

Please post it again, so I can continue to assist you.

Thank you!