Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am an employer wishing to help two of my best employees,

Customer Question

I am an employer wishing to help two of my best employees, who have shared with me that their social security cards are not real. I wish to sponsor them to help them get green card status. I am willing to help them in any way. They are a male and female and they are married to each other. They have been in the U.S. since 2001.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1) What country or countries are they from?

2) Are they using someone else's SSA numbers, or, are they using fake numbers?

3) Are you still employing them?

4) What are their positions?

5) What are their educational backgrounds?

6) How did they cross into the USA? With a valid visa and then overstay, or, without inspection?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!