Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If the marriage that I'm in is 3 and a half year old, we

Customer Question

Hi, if the marriage that I'm in is 3 and a half year old, we submitted all docs and we are scheduled for tomorrow AOC and he is afraid to show up...what I can do ?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes. They were very brief and told me that without my husband I will be denied 100 percent sure. I love this country, got 2 small kids born here and I have a good sponsor beside my husband. Any chances ? Beside an extension ...
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: None. They said he must show up. That is it
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No. We got together same address, bank accounts, rent, car insurance and all bills together. Even same telephone bill, photos of our marriage and many more ...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Why doesn't he want to show up? What is he afraid of?

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 10 months ago.

How did the interview go? What happened?