Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

How much does this cost before I proceed : I have talked to

Customer Question

How much does this cost before I proceed
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: I have talked to a lawyer already and was asking for a retainer of $850 and still could not guarantee an answer for me.
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: ITs a question about visiting canada for a a wedding and we are green card holders in the usa, and my son got a dui level 3
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: We wanted to know if we were going to have trouble trying to take him with us
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 14 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

The total cost for this consultation, (no limit to amount questions) is $38. Are you asking if your son will have a problem entering Canada or coming back to the U.S.?